The Liebster Award; the thrilling conclusion!
twenty four this blog, I announced that I had recently received a pair of Liebster Award nominations from aspiringwriting22 and deshipley. Having answered their questions, all that’s left is for me to list 11 random facts about myself, write up my own list of questions and then reveal my 11 nominees.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Accept the award, post the Liebster Award logo on the top of your post and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions provided
4. Nominate 11 other people and inform them of the award.
11 random facts
1. I play the trumpet to grade 6 standard…on paper, at any rate.
2. At one point, I was ranked 38th in the world on the Wii version of Ghost Squad.
3. I have a cat who was originally a stray.
4. I once beat someone at Mario Kart: Double Dash using my feet. Said person, admittedly, wasn’t very good.
5. I can be quite misanthropic at times.
6. I am honestly terrified at the thought of failure.
7. I spent most of my school career wanting to do a maths degree. It was only when I realised this was simply because I was good at it, rather than actually enjoying it, that I switched to physics.
8. I absolutely adore the Dodonpachi official soundtracks, despite having only ever played the first game.
9. My sense of smell is…really bad. I’ve never worked out whether there’s something intrinsically wrong with it or whether it’s just because my nose seems to be perpetually blocked.
10. The first Harry Potter book that I finished was Prisoner of Azkaban. I promptly went back and read through the series from the start.
11. I spent several years of my childhood living in Southeast Asia.
What is your favourite book of all time?
Do you have any preferred genres? If so, what are they?
Why do you write?
How critical do you tend to be when you read?
Approximately what proportion of your day is spent on WordPress?
Do you have pets? If so, what kind are they?
What is your favourite sport to watch?
What is more important: love or friendship?
If you could live in a world without money, would you? Why?
What is your favourite food?
Last, but definitely not least:
Who is you favorite fictional symbiont/parasite? (if you get stuck, try getting creative with the words’ meanings :))
And finally, my wonderful nominees:
http://guayja1.wordpress.com (probably cheating a little, since I nominated guayja’s other blog last time around, but hey)
Until next time,
The Parasite Guy